Thursday, July 5, 2007

Suzukasu

Say what? No, not a form of suicide or some new fetish. Suzukasu [soft and mild flavored based cake made by high quality what and fresh eggs]. Of course they're from Famima.

My sweet reward for the 20th day of not smoking [yeah, don't remind me of the slip up, I'm still coughing up a lung].

Sure, already got called chunky or chubby, I forget and still giggle about it, but I was down 3 lbs this morning. After a lunch of two slices of Next Door Pizza, the chunkster was ready for some sweet sweets.

500 calories, 8 g fat.

(just had to check and realized they're much healthier than Pockies...NOOOOOOOO!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just discovered these at my local (two miles up the road) Famima. Boy, they ARE yummy! And yeah, the nutrition label suggests they are less un-healthy than one might think upon first tasting them...

lacaramon said...

Eat away! I find that eating the whole bag in one sitting ends up being disappointing, they get a bit dry and tasteless after half a bag.

Need to find new snacks!