Sunday, July 15, 2007

OH NO! #1

What is it about old patterns are hard to rid of? Friday I was just jazzed that I was oh so close to 30 days not smoking. A few friends (ex-smokers) where "hey, you've made it this far, so you're already there," until Friday night...

My best bud had a free weekend from the wifey and I told him to come on over the the weekend. I knew I was doomed from the start because we love to push our vices. There's nothing better than laying on the floor in front of the TV with a cool breeze blowing in, a pack of smokes, bottles of V&T and glasses of ice, and do absolutely nothing. Oh, I take that back. We do talk about things we could do, but we figure the best option is exactly what were doing! And nap.

Sure, he talked about his 30 day Nicotene patch supply sitting at home, and my Nicotene lozenges are sitting on my counter laughing at me. I've given myself permission to just go for it this weekend. Hope I'm not kidding myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No updates in two weeks and several lapses! Get your zeal back--now!!!