Tuesday, June 26, 2007

10 Days - Gain 8 lbs - Ask Me How!

Quit smoking the day after your birthday, eat everything in sight, and let all your friends take you out for birthday eating/drinking celebrations 5 out of 7 days of the week for 30 days. See, I celebrate my birthday the whole month. It's not that I'm selfish or am making up for never having elementary school-day celebrations being a summer child (ok, maybe a bit jealous of that).

But I celebrate the whole month because that way nobody gets offended by forgetting the actual day of your birthday, large group dinners are so uncomfortable because you're the center of attention, but then you only get to speak to the 4 people seated immediately around you. Instead I spend quality time with quality people at quality places. Bragging time: Weekend in Vegas, Sona, Le Chamberlain, Watergrill, The Foundry on Melrose, to name a few. With all the money I've saved this month, I might be able to make an extra mortgage payment. Naw, I'll use it to go shopping for pants with a larger waist size.

No comments: