Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Damn You, Pocky

Ever tried a Pocky? They're delicious and addictive. Might as well provide them in methadone clinics.

They're made in Japan, and the package tells you "Stick to fun! Pocky!" They're baked wheat cracker dipped in various coatings or flavored. My favorite is the Men's Bitter Chocolate (guess women can't handle strong chocolate in Japan). They're 5- 1/4" long and 1/16" diameter of sheer eating pleasure in the shape of a hypodermic needle full of yumminess, packaged in a newly designed box containing two foil wrapped packages. I could tell you the fat and calorie content but I would probably start crying because I just finished the newly purchased box before finishing this entry.

Damn you, Pocky, and damn you, Famima!! for being so convenient to my home and work.

http://www.glico.co.jp/en/corp/profile3a.htm

20g fat, 400 calories

No comments: